An Incomplete Story

A shooting at a mosque complex in California killed three people Monday, with two suspected teenage gunmen later found dead in a car from self-inflicted gunshot wounds, police said. Police said emergency response teams found the victims outside the sprawling Islamic Center of San Diego, before later finding the shooters, aged 19 and 17, also dead. [More]

Why no ID so far unless they weren’t Islamophobic haters?

dcodrea

Author: admin

David Codrea is a long-time gun owner rights advocate who defiantly challenges the folly of citizen disarmament.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *